Everyone deserves to live life to their fullest potential!
Returning you or your loved one to their highest functional level is the mission of St. Elizabeth Home Health. Our rapid growth as one of the nation’s leading health care companies is truly the result of making sure you are at your best functional level of health and leaving you with a feeling of improvement.
Improved Independence, Management of Chronic Conditions and More:
- Home health care is an affordable alternative to having care in a rehabilitation facility or nursing home.
- It is provided in the privacy of your or your loved ones home, assisted living or adult care home also called a group home.
- The time and frequency of visits is determined by your needs and the goals determined by you, your physician and our team.
- Your Home health team is constantly assessing your environment for safety issues you might not be aware of, like a rug that could be tripped on, slippery surfaces, etc.
- Our team will ask you about your understanding of the medications you are taking and explain them if you’re not clear on their use, they will also assess needs for specialized equipment or perhaps a social worker regarding a living will or power of attorney for healthcare.
- Many physicians prefer that patients have care through home health as it minimizes complications such as post-operative infections and is in an environment where you will be familiar with, comfortable in, and living in once home health care plan has reached the goals that were set by you and the home health team have been met.
St. Elizabeth Home Health believes in the power of technology to enable our clinicians to provide better care for our patients. To truly establish a continuum of care that connects each member of a patient’s care team, technology is required to foster communication, manage care plans and efficiently document progress. That’s why we’ve invested in programs and technologies that enable our patients to have a true continuum of care experience.
St. Elizabeth Home Health is a recognized innovator and one of the first in the industry to equip its clinicians with point-of-care technology. This enables physicians to refer with an Internet portal that enables seamless, real-time coordination of patient care. St. Elizabeth Home Health is continually looking for ways we can make enhancements and keep our technology up to date with the newest improvements in delivering healthcare.
Our advanced chronic care management programs enable us to deliver quality care in accordance with the latest evidence-based practices. We have designed programs for management of chronic illnesses, such as COPD, CHF and more. The objective of these specialized programs and our care in general for those without chronic health concerns is to help reduce the possibility of you or your loved one having to return to the hospital.